Restorative Dentistry Specialist

Book An Appoinment

emergency dentist header

Restorative Dentistry Specialist

Only about 25% of Americans are extremely satisfied with their oral health and wellness. If you’re among the other 75% of people who’d like to improve their smile, turn to the experienced general and cosmetic dental team of Lawrence Goldbaum, DDS, and Ronald Rosenberg, DDS, at Goldbaum & Rosenberg Dentistry in Rockville, Maryland. They offer the latest techniques in restorative dentistry. Dental restorations can bring your mouth back to optimal health and your smile back to a more brilliant appearance. Call to schedule your consultation or book an appointment online today.

Restorative Dentistry Q & A

What is restorative dentistry?

Restorative dentistry is the process of diagnosing and treating a variety of oral diseases and dental concerns. If you have missing teeth, cracked teeth, or areas of decay, the caring and experienced team of dentists at Goldbaum & Rosenberg Dentistry recommends effective treatment options and restorative procedures to return your teeth to their optimal function and aesthetics. They customize appropriate treatments to preserve your teeth, improve your oral health, and give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile.

What types of restorative procedures do you offer?

Restorative procedures improve both the function and form of your teeth, and treatment may include:

  • Fillings
  • Crowns
  • Dental implants
  • Bridges
  • Dentures
  • Veneers
  • Inlays and onlays
  • Dental bonding

The goal of restorative dentistry is to repair cracked, chipped, or decayed teeth and prevent tooth loss. Or, if you’ve already lost teeth to dental problems, restorative dentistry uses prosthetic teeth, such as dental implants, to allow you to chew and speak as naturally as possible.

How can I benefit from restorative dental procedures?

Decayed teeth and broken teeth can lead to more tooth decay, tooth loss, and even gum disease. When you restore your mouth to its optimal form and function, you are essentially taking steps to keep your mouth healthy and prevent additional problems from occurring. 

For example, replacing missing teeth helps keep adjacent teeth properly aligned. Also, when you replace a missing tooth, you help prevent plaque buildup in and around the empty space. Restorative dental work can also help improve your self-confidence since it ultimately may improve the appearance of your teeth. 

Other benefits of restorative dental procedures include:

  • Improved oral health
  • Support for weak teeth
  • Prevents teeth from shifting
  • Helps prevent loss of jawbone 

Even if all the teeth in your mouth aren’t your original ones, you can still have a natural-looking appearance after the skilled dental team performs necessary restorative treatments. With 40 years of experience, the dentists are conservative in their approach to recommending treatments and suggest procedures that you can benefit from long term. 

You shouldn’t have to live with missing, decayed, or broken teeth. Restorative procedures are often easier than you think. And the team makes your comfort their top priority with every dental restoration and treatment. You might actually feel less pain after your restoration than you did before you fixed the problem.

To learn more about a custom restorative treatment plan based on your individual needs, call the friendly office staff to schedule a consultation today or book online anytime. 


Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
Scroll to Top